Re: Poll: Snit Leaves or Sn...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves or Snit Stays
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/06/2017 19:52 (02/06/2017 10:52)
Message-ID<d8c09122-a42b-4bf6-9117-5aa1c4379a4c@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSilver Slimer
FollowupsMarek Novotny (1h & 1m) > Steve Carroll

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 11:39:10 AM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:

Silver Slimer

Tim
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 22:12:27 -0500, Tim wrote:

So snit loves to tell others that they are begging for his attention. Numerous polls document clearly that snit is despised by all and most want him to leave.

So here is a new a poll.

Do you want snit to stay? Do you want snit to leave?

Let us see what the data shows.

One word response is required. Stay or leave. I'm not keeping track as I suspect it will be very one sided.

Ok so it's unanimous. I am counting those who have snit kill filed as "leave" votes because if they wanted snit to stay they would not have filtered him in the first place.

So that answers the question regarding snit's bizarre claim that people are begging for his attention.

Silver Slimer
The only people begging for his attention are his wife and children.

Tim
And it confirms what is stated in the "snit list" regarding the extreme dislike people have for snit.

So from this point on, I will not mention his name, reply to snit, speak about snit etc. He goes from scored down to kill filed.

I suggest everyone else do the same because if he is 100 percent shunned he will eventually get tired of talking to himself and find another form of therapy.

Back to Linux. I'm installing Manjaro at the moment. I've read good things in this group about Manjaro so I'm giving it a try.

Silver Slimer
There's a Linux flavour for everyone.

Strangely, I haven't run across any general consensus on a flavor for web development on the 'net. I only chose Ubuntu because it came up often, yet, I see a lot of people vote against it.