Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Snit
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
Message-ID<D4BF9C6C.8EED7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (7h & 32m)

On 2/7/17, 2:28 PM, in article sandman-c413c25d7842eb7695fd4f523f4de400@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Snit
If you are sincere in wanting a true conversation by all means let me know. Just claiming, mindlessly and without any evidence, that every sentence must be dissected or deemed a lie is insane. Not interested.

Sandman
What you are "interested" in is of no concern to me.

Right: I am interested in honesty... you are not.

It is clear that you are 100% unable to uphold a normal conversation, tell the truth or counter the facts in any way.

I am noting a fact: you hold me accountable for the actions of others: tmelmosfire, Carroll, meat, and others.

This is just a fact. Below, though, you add to your pile of lies and deny you do so.

Snit
Let us take just one topic... the indisputable fact you attribute the words of others to me

Sandman
Lie #1

This. Right here you are labeling an undeniable fact as a lie, and you do so as you split a sentence in the middle.

You have NO concern for honesty. None.

That is why you are not worth my time... even now I am just wasting it and you will respond with more lies.

You, Sandman, hold me accountable for the actions of others. Period. NOT a debate. You do. You lie when you do so. It really is THAT simple.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (7h & 32m)