SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
Message-ID<D4BE1D3C.8EBBF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSilver Slimer

On 2/6/17, 12:19 PM, in article o7ai4s$l5g$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Silver Slimer

On 2017-02-06 1:13 PM, GreyCloud wrote:

GreyCloud
On 02/06/2017 12:24 AM, Sandman wrote:

In article <D4BD39A2.8EA2C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/5/17, 8:12 PM, in article 11qyzp7voefxj$.xepd9uf3f61a.dlg@40tude.net,

Tim
So snit loves to tell others that they are begging for his attention.

Snit
This is a direct lie. I do not lose sleep over it, but to say I love it is a fiction you made up.

I wish there was no situation where it was appropriate to note you and others begging for my attention. Just stop. Please.

Tim
Numerous polls document clearly that snit is despised by all and most want him to leave.

So here is a new a poll.

Do you want snit to stay? Do you want snit to leave?

Let us see what the data shows.

One word response is required. Stay or leave. I'm not keeping track as I suspect it will be very one sided.

Snit
Good grief... here you are begging OTHERS to talk about me.

It is a sickness you have.

Sandman
It seems you couldn't even muster a single sock puppet to tell the group you should stay. You have no one that agrees with you, no one that likes you and no one that wants you to be here.

GreyCloud
ROFLMAO!!!!

Sandman
Apart from the obvious trolling, it's hard to understand why you hang around when you're so universally hated.

GreyCloud
He's working for the Communists as a Social Engineer. He lied to them.

Silver Slimer
I'm sure he told the Communists that hired him that he had a Master in Propagandism too.

My .sig is right again!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.