Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Snit
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
Message-ID<D4BF4F65.8EE1B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (12m) > Snit

The following is a demonstration, to Sandman, of why his "discussion" style is useless and counter productive.

On 2/7/17, 10:11 AM, in article sandman-05004088de9433d1250ea8ecc9e27491@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4BF4908.8EDFB%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
I challenge you to BACK your accusations.

Sandman
So you can ignore it again? :-D

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

Snit
But you never will. Never.

Sandman
Lie #1

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

Snit
But good to see you now deem it a lie to note your denial of Carroll claiming he was hacked.

Sandman
Lie #2

I knew your reading comprehension wasn't good, but damn.

Snit
Even you know he was busted with that lie

Sandman
Diversion #1

Snit
If anyone ever needs proof of the depth of your dishonesty and your inability and unwillingness to hold a conversation, YOUR post I am responding to will be a perfect example.

Sandman
Run little girl, run.

#1 Direct lie from Sandman.

It's not like I expected your to challenge YOURSELF to actually respond to actual reasoning regarding your lies.

#2 Direct lie from Sandman.

Nah, you'll just make up more lies instead!

#3 Direct lie from Sandman.

Reminds me about this:

#4 Direct lie from Sandman.

"Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger."

I doubt you feel all that "superior" though.

#5 Direct lie from Sandman.

But you are 100% unable to counter the facts, so you focus on the person instead, like *always* :-D

#6 Direct lie from Sandman.

Snit
Then for more we can ask you how I "faked" your CSS failures:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-archive.pdf>

Sandman
Diversion #1

#7 Direct lie from Sandman.

Seriously, Sandman, THAT is all you are doing.

<https://goo.gl/1Ln1nA>

It is idiotic trolling from you.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (12m) > Snit