Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/07/2017 18:30 (02/07/2017 09:30)
Message-ID<ebe0a629-bd2b-42cd-afd4-4be22b2cfd87@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (3h & 59m) > Steve Carroll

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 10:11:47 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

Snit
I challenge you to BACK your accusations.

Sandman
So you can ignore it again? :-D

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

Snit
But you never will. Never.

Sandman
Lie #1

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

Snit
But good to see you now deem it a lie to note your denial of Carroll claiming he was hacked.

Sandman
Lie #2

I knew your reading comprehension wasn't good, but damn.

Snit
Even you know he was busted with that lie

Sandman
Diversion #1

Snit
If anyone ever needs proof of the depth of your dishonesty and your inability and unwillingness to hold a conversation, YOUR post I am responding to will be a perfect example.

Sandman
Run little girl, run. It's not like I expected your to challenge YOURSELF to actually respond to actual reasoning regarding your lies. Nah, you'll just make up more lies instead! Reminds me about this: "Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger." I doubt you feel all that "superior" though. But you are 100% unable to counter the facts, so you focus on the person instead, like *always* :-D

Either that or he couples it with his favorite topic, web development. like he did here. Of course, for him this is a form of digital suicide as 'evidenced' by the 'CSS King's' own site in 2017 on a modern monitor:

<http://imgur.com/a/C5FDH>

Despite me, a novice, telling him how to center it and remove the layout images he's using (and get a better look with CSS while he's at it) he's still can't figure out how to do these things.

He has to make up lies about people... to tell himself. Surely he's aware that no one believes his BS.

Isn't he? ;)

Sandman (3h & 59m) > Steve Carroll