Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
Message-ID<sandman-101991eca4e8f3489022b08273e88547@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (8m) > Sandman

In article <D4BF34E2.8ED98%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
All those damned unquotable lies!

Sandman
Yet, weirdly fully quotable. This is just from the last week:

Lying:

<D4BCC256.8E93E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #1 "I force you and Carroll to troll." #2 "You have no responsibility for your own actions." #3 "Direct lie from Sandman."

<D4BCC2F9.8E940%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #4 "Carroll is the one who claimed it. Not me."

<D4BD749B.8EA90%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #5 "I did not claim anyone was hacked."

<D4BD74F6.8EA91%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#6 "YOU are the one claiming that" #7 "Again: you are just flat out denying Carroll claimed to be hacked." #8 "But you deny he even claimed he was hacked."

<D4BD793A.8EA9D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #9 "You STILL are denying Carroll claimed to being hacked." #10 "You just have NO interest in being honest."

<D4BD7B26.8EAA2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#11 "Comes down to your denial that Carroll claimed to be hacked is beyond stupid and massively dishonest..." #12 "and proved wrong by the Google archive."

<D4BD7911.8EA9C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#13 "Ah, hold me accountable for Carroll's actions because you will not admit Carroll claimed to be hacked."

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#14 "OK, you have just gone in a big circle." #15 "* Sandman is lying his ass off as he trolls me." #16 "Good day, Sandman. At this point you just spew idiotic accusations and do not even try to be honest."

<D4BE1D81.8EBC0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #17 "He and Carroll are playing victim." #18 "And they want to be my victim." #19 "It is how they work to excuse their trolling."

<D4BB587A.8E74B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#20 "* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding" #21 "* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap" #22 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap" #23 "* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap" #24 "* Sandman lied by posting my name tied to tmelmosfire" #25 "* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting" #26 "* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling" #27 "* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)" #28 "* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts"

<D4B8D877.8E38A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#29 "I posted a lot (largely RESPONDING to trolling)..." #30 "but not even half of what you say I did." #31 "Your claim is a direct lie." #32 "At this point, though, you are just begging for attention..."

<D4B794D8.8CDA1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#33 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour break" #34 "* Sandman lied by adding my name to someone else's name" #35 "* Sandman lied by putting my name on a file tracking other's times" #36 "* Sandman speaks of scripting his "digest" trolling" #37 "That content is a lie... you attribute someone else's posts to me." #38 "Your OWN data proves you lie. But let us ignore that lie from you and just look at the times. From YOUR data you verify the content you claim could NOT be verified..." #39 "the six hour gap I spoke of."

<D4B8ACA6.8E2D4%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#40 "* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding" #41 "* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap" #42 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap" #43 "* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap" #44 "* Sandman lied by posting my name tied to tmelmosfire" #45 "* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting" #46 "* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling" #47 "* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)" #48 "* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts"

<D4B8B9A2.8E30A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#49 "* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding" #50 "* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap" #51 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap" #52 "* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap" #53 "* Sandman lied by posting my name tied to tmelmosfire" #54 "* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting" #55 "* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling" #56 "* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)" #57 "* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts"

<D4B8BF51.8E32E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#58 "The hacking "thing" was Carroll's claim." #59 "Oh, and you and Carroll are now flooding COLA with your two "common" names and the tmelmosfire one."

<D4B76D87.8CD19%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#60 "That content is a lie... you attribute someone else's posts to me." #61 "Your OWN data proves you lie. But let us ignore that lie from you and just look at the times. From YOUR data you verify the content you claim could NOT be verified..." #62 "the six hour gap I spoke of."

Diversion:

<D4BCC256.8E93E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #1 "I did not force Carroll to tell those lies."

<D4BD74F6.8EA91%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#2 "So prove me wrong and take responsibility for your actions." #3 "Good grief... even for you that is a stupid lie."

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #4 "* Carroll claimed to be hacked."

<D4B8BF51.8E32E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>#5 "But all my fault, right? Face it, you two just self-nuked and are freaking out."

Unsubstantiated claim:

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #1 "* Carroll clearly lied."

Snit
I challenge you to BACK your accusations.

So you can ignore it again? :-D

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

But you never will. Never.

Lie #1

<sandman-a459b8571216b6738922d69d8cc959a9@individual.net> <sandman-032961c6950650694b36860e4d084c0c@individual.net> <sandman-f7120e505a1061dbb77ae7dae685b93d@individual.net>

But good to see you now deem it a lie to note your denial of Carroll claiming he was hacked.

Lie #2

I knew your reading comprehension wasn't good, but damn.

Even you know he was busted with that lie

Diversion #1

-- Sandman

Snit (8m) > Sandman