Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

GreyCloud
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromGreyCloud
Date02/10/2017 00:04 (02/09/2017 16:04)
Message-ID<o7iseo$2ir$2@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSnit (46m)
Sandman (6h & 38m)

On 02/09/2017 05:18 AM, Sandman wrote:

In article <D4BE0C87.8EB6C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

GreyCloud
He's working for the Communists as a Social Engineer. He lied to them.

Snit
All those damned unquotable lies!

Sandman
Here's your current tally of fully quotable lies and other actions that make you fit the Objective Troll Criteria - just from the last week!

Lying:

<D4C0C38D.8F1D8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #1 "What was noted is you have more than one CSS file tied to that page and you looked at only one."

<D4C0B70A.8F1B0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #2 "What was noted is you have more than one CSS file tied to that page and you looked at only one."

<D4C09A90.8F165%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #3 "I noted was every one of your home pages had CSS that was not valid." #4 "You moved goal posts to say that every single CSS file itself had errors."

<D4BFAA5B.8EF15%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #6 "I would have no issue doing so. Amazing to watch you project, though... remember what started your freakout:"

<D4BF9C6C.8EED7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #7 "Right: I am interested in honesty..." #8 "you are not." #9 "I am noting a fact:" #10 "you hold me accountable for the actions of others" #11 "This is just a fact." #12 "Below, though, you add to your pile of lies and deny you do so." #13 "This. Right here you are labeling an undeniable fact as a lie" #14 "You have NO concern for honesty. None." #15 "That is why you are not worth my time... even now I am just wasting it and you will respond with more lies." #16 "You, Sandman, hold me accountable for the actions of others. Period." #17 "You do. You lie when you do so."

<D4BF6A49.8EE62%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #18 "Look at his first few claims: he denies he is just labeling each sentence of mine a lie." #19 "OK, maybe he can find a few counter examples" #20 "but the fact is his "debating" style is to fail to back up anything and just deem anything those he trolls as a lie."

<D4BF55CE.8EE37%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #21 "Let us take just one topic... the indisputable fact you attribute the words of others to me"

<D4BF4F65.8EE1B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #22 "Seriously, Sandman, THAT is all you are doing."

<D4BF4BC5.8EE03%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #23 "I was not claiming this..." #24 "I was noting the absurdity of Sandman blaming ME for his actions (and those of Carroll)." #25 "While there may be some action of his he takes responsibility for, the point was he repeatedly blames me for HIS actions (and those of his co-troll Carroll)" #26 "Later Sandman denies he denied this!" #27 "And I did not." #28 "Sandman is not able to be honest about ANYTHING"

<D4BF34E2.8ED98%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #29 "But you never will. Never." #30 "But good to see you now deem it a lie to note your denial of Carroll claiming he was hacked."

<D4BF3437.8ED94%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #31 "You dishonestly" #32 "You DO hold me accountable for the actions you and Carroll engage in." #33 "That is simply a fact." #34 "Comes down to you are scared" #35 "In all sincerity, Sandman" #36 "Why hold ME accountable for the actions of others" #37 "But instead of answering you will just lie more."

<D4BE432E.8EC31%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #38 "What is known is you and Carroll are flooding" #39 "* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding" #40 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap" #41 "* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap" #42 "* Sandman lied by posting Snit's name tied to tmelmosfire" #43 "* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting" #44 "* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts" #45 "The evidence proves they are lying about the flooding." #46 "* Once the above was pointed out Carroll started flooding with one of his "standard" accounts..."

<D4BE1D81.8EBC0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #47 "He and Carroll are playing victim." #48 "And they want to be my victim." #49 "It is how they work to excuse their trolling."

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #50 "OK, you have just gone in a big circle." #51 "* Sandman is lying his ass off as he trolls me." #52 "Good day, Sandman. At this point you just spew idiotic accusations and do not even try to be honest."

<D4BD7911.8EA9C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #53 "Ah, hold me accountable for Carroll's actions because you will not admit Carroll claimed to be hacked."

<D4BD7B26.8EAA2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #54 "Comes down to your denial that Carroll claimed to be hacked is beyond stupid and massively dishonest..." #55 "and proved wrong by the Google archive."

<D4BD793A.8EA9D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #56 "You STILL are denying Carroll claimed to being hacked." #57 "You just have NO interest in being honest."

<D4BD74F6.8EA91%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #58 "YOU are the one claiming that" #59 "Again: you are just flat out denying Carroll claimed to be hacked." #60 "But you deny he even claimed he was hacked."

<D4BD749B.8EA90%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #61 "I did not claim anyone was hacked."

<D4BCC2F9.8E940%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #62 "Carroll is the one who claimed it. Not me."

<D4BCC256.8E93E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #63 "I force you and Carroll to troll." #64 "You have no responsibility for your own actions." #65 "Direct lie from Sandman."

<D4BB587A.8E74B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #66 "* Snit showed an uncommon six hour gap in the flooding" #67 "* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap" #68 "* Sandman lied about not being able to verify the six-hour gap" #69 "* Sandman lied about Snit not even showing the six-hour gap" #70 "* Sandman lied by posting my name tied to tmelmosfire" #71 "* Sandman lied by putting "snit" in a file tracking other's posting" #72 "* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling" #73 "* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)" #74 "* Sandman lied about Snit saying the gap predicted Carroll's posts"

Projection:

<D4BFAA5B.8EF15%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #1 "Years later you are going on and on... I noted your CSS did not validate (oh no!) and you dishonesty denied it."

Unsubstantiated claim: #1 "You were busted lying . The proof is completely solid."

<D4BF4BC5.8EE03%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #2 "Carroll claimed I hacked him."

<D4BE432E.8EC31%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #3 "* Sandman lied about his scripted "digest" trolling" #4 "* Sandman lied about his scripted website trolling (and blamed Snit!)" #5 "This is DAMNED strong evidence it is them doing the flooding." #6 "which gives absolute proof that it is Carroll and, surely, his co-troll Sandman."

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #7 "* Carroll clearly lied."

Diversion:

<D4BF34E2.8ED98%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #2 "Even you know he was busted with that lie"

<D4BE432E.8EC31%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #3 "* Snit showed Carroll posted at the end of that gap"

<D4BD80E2.8EAB1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #4 "* Carroll claimed to be hacked."

<D4BD74F6.8EA91%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #5 "So prove me wrong and take responsibility for your actions." #6 "Good grief... even for you that is a stupid lie."

<D4BCC256.8E93E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> #7 "I did not force Carroll to tell those lies."

I see you've been busy spanking snit hard.

Snit (46m)
Sandman (6h & 38m)