SubjectRe: "Comes down to"
Message-ID<D4C37DB9.8F682%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 2/10/17, 2:00 PM, in article ZYydnZBl5JRptAPFnZ2dnUU7-UWdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-10, vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>wrote:

vallor
If there was ever any doubt that "Snit" uses socks, or that there are "Snit" proxies about -- this has removed that.

Marek Novotny
+1

In other words you are fine with holding me accountable for the words of OTHERS. You know I will not sink to your level.

No wonder you will not have me on your show and backed off of the Skype YOU asked for: you know I would ask you about this immoral behavior of yours and note, to your "face" how absurd it is.

That and I would ask you why you helped Peter with a task you denied even existed when I helped him with it. LOL!

COMES DOWN TO: that is why you run. So be it: it is not like you owe me anything... but you SHOULD strive to be honest for your OWN sake.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.