Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

William Poaster
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromWilliam Poaster
Date02/06/2017 17:40 (02/06/2017 16:40)
Message-ID<lglmmd-5al.ln1@debian.machineone.org>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsMarek Novotny (6m)

On 6/2/2017 15:42 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-06, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D4BD39A2.8EA2C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/5/17, 8:12 PM, in article 11qyzp7voefxj$.xepd9uf3f61a.dlg@40tude.net,

Tim
So snit loves to tell others that they are begging for his attention.

Snit
This is a direct lie. I do not lose sleep over it, but to say I love it is a fiction you made up.

I wish there was no situation where it was appropriate to note you and others begging for my attention. Just stop. Please.

Tim
Numerous polls document clearly that snit is despised by all and most want him to leave.

So here is a new a poll.

Do you want snit to stay? Do you want snit to leave?

Let us see what the data shows.

One word response is required. Stay or leave. I'm not keeping track as I suspect it will be very one sided.

Snit
Good grief... here you are begging OTHERS to talk about me.

It is a sickness you have.

Sandman
It seems you couldn't even muster a single sock puppet to tell the group you should stay. You have no one that agrees with you, no one that likes you and no one that wants you to be here.

Apart from the obvious trolling, it's hard to understand why you hang around when you're so universally hated.

Marek Novotny
+100

I'll see your +100 & double it! +200

-- The troll is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: his is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. (With acknowledgement to W.S.)