Re: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or ...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Poll: Snit Leaves i=or Snit Stays...
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/07/2017 22:37 (02/07/2017 13:37)
Message-ID<ef46360b-d627-4bd5-9491-26369a0213a2@googlegroups.com>

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:30:12 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

Steve Carroll
Either that or he couples it with his favorite topic, web development. like he did here. Of course, for him this is a form of digital suicide as 'evidenced' by the 'CSS King's' own site in 2017 on a modern monitor: <http://imgur.com/a/C5FDH> Despite me, a novice, telling him how to center it and remove the layout images he's using (and get a better look with CSS while he's at it) he's still can't figure out how to do these things.

Sandman
Well, at this point I think the main problem is that any changes he does to his "site" could be seen as the result of him taking actual advice from one of his arch nemesis on usenet, so hes stuck in a catch 22 :)

But surely he'd take your advice? ;)