Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-D7F0A0.13531203052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (31m) > Sandman

In article <km0704$arf$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
When I was a junior -long time ago- I got an advice, that changed my life. "Laszlo, in this company, you must not know everything.

And you managed THAT with flying colors!

You just must be able *to play the piano*: know, whom to ask and -even more important- avoid those, whom you should better not ask."

Oh, and not ask others to do your work FOR you. If you need information, do not ask it from a person that you have tried to troll since you first met him, and also - if you have shown yourself to not be trustworthy, do not expect to be trusted.

Obviously, you belong to the second category: the self-esteem-lacking louts, who believe gaining an advantage in retaining information.

What you think about my motives behind me making fun of your ignorance is entertaining at most. I'm sure you believe they are true and that my "self esteem", hehe, is somehow part of it. Yeah, I get my "self esteem" from making fun of ignorant german people. Duh.

I make fun of you because you're a stuck up idiot that can't admit he's wrong and will blame anyone and his mother before ever conceding that hey - he may not know everything, or may not be able to prove a single thing he says.

As long as you fulfill those criteria - I will continue to make fun of your mistakes, lies and misinformation here.

When - or rather *if* - you ever get around to be able to, and willing to, obtain and consider information not originating from your ignorant and novice head, then we can talk about whether or not you deserve to be treated like an intelligent part of the human race.

-- Sandman[.net]