Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-F7B99F.16570203052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun

In article <km0igc$hgj$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 5/3/13 2:32 PM, Sandman wrote:

Me for example: I'm just trying to avoid to yourself the shame of

Sandman
being the fool by your very own definition: "The one not substantiating his claim is the one making a fool out of himself."

"avoid to yourself"? What are you trying to say here?

Laszlo Lebrun
Oh! you stopped reading after an inadvertently doubled whitespace broke the sentence?

No. I didn't understand what kind of meaning you meant for the words to convey, since they didn't really form a proper sentence.

What, specifically, do you think "I'm just trying to avoid to yourself the shame..." is supposed to mean?

What you snipped and ran from... again:

And you keep failing to point to a single claim of mine that I haven't substantiated - while the list of your unsubstantiated claims is a mile long.

I don't need your stuff, I am am perfectly fine with the current situation, as I am not using Mail anyway and am not the fool, who left his claim unsubstantiated after having been repetitively begged to,

What claim is that now again, Michel? No answer? How curious!

Ironically - THAT is a claim from you. That is unsubstantiated.

Do you remember in other threads how I keep quoting your idiotic claims to remind you over and over again just what the topic is or what it is you're supposed to substantiate? Remember how you keep looking like a fool when you fail to do so?

-- Sandman[.net]