Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date05/04/2013 08:33 (05/04/2013 08:33)
Message-ID<km2a3h$65m$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowupsSandman (9m) > Laszlo Lebrun

On 5/4/13 7:16 AM, Sandman wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
Upon what exactly were I supposedly lying?

Sandman
That I had made a claim that I hadn't substantiated.

You refused to substantiate it, Alan did it.

What*CLAIM* of*MINE* is the word*IT* in your sentence referring to?

You did not substantiate your claim that OSX mail can filter unread, idiot, Alan did it. Stop trolling now, you are not funny.

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)