Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-C9C7B9.16591403052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (11m) > Sandman

In article <km0ia7$fmf$2@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
Oh you did not yet learn that? So many nice people are willing to help,

Sandman
if you just ask them nicely...

Pretty important "if" there, Michel.

Laszlo Lebrun
"would you mind to explain how to filter unread?" isn't asking nicely enough?

Not when preceded by:

"... and you are unable to Google for it before making a fool of yourself?"

And

"But you could have googled it for your own sake, just to avoid making a fool of yourself *again*."

Which is not only ironic in the context, and also quite telling because at that point in this thread, I had not actually been confrontational at all, unless me pointing out that you're not trustworthy as "confrontational". The personal insults started... at your end. How ironic!

Michel: <long list of quotes> Sandman: Who are you quoting? Michel: Individuals complaining about their OSX. Alan: Let's see the source or sources Michel: Why? Sandman: Because you're not trustworthy. Michel: and you are unable to Google for it before making a fool of yourself?

How ironic.

-- Sandman[.net]