Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-F104BC.12561003052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (31m) > Sandman

In article <km0471$1qe$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Sandman
And doesn't understand, due to his inability to read and parse English, that smart folders in OSX is what gives the user the ability to "filter the view for unread messages",

Laszlo Lebrun
I am still waiting for you to demonstrate that.

Sandman
Which is why I am making fun of you, because you've had eight years to familiarize yourself with smart folders, and yet have managed to completely miss it.

Laszlo Lebrun
I did not miss anything. I'm not using OSX mail, nor have I pretended there is no way to do it. I just expect you, as a well educated person to give an example of , what YOU pretended.

Your only problem is that I haven't made any claims that need to be substantiated with regards to OSX Mail functionality. You keep asking question to which you can find the answer yourself, or at least should be able to understand is found in the very quote you never did find a substantiation for.

Sandman
Laszlo Lebrun 05/03/2013 08:17:22 AM <klvkpj$7tq$3@tota-refugium.de>

"I mean why can't you get it yourself?"

Laszlo Lebrun
If you tell me with which exact words you (or someone else) made this demonstration available on the internet i'd be happy to google for it.

Why? I have never claimed such a demonstration exists - you're the one that *just now* brought up the word "demonstration".

Currently I get tons of unsolved cases for this very frequently asked question, and have an expert availble to ask: you.

And I have a fool to make fun of: you.

Why would I help you find information that I neither claim exists, nor is relevant to any claim I ever made? You seem to be searching for information. I am happy to give reasonable and intelligent people information. You are not included in that group. I work as a consultant, do you want me to bill you for helping out? My hourly rate is about €200, let me know where to send the bill and I'll be happy to show you were you can learn more about how Smart Folders in Mail works.

-- Sandman[.net]