Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-C31E6A.08081302052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsNashton

In article <kls0n9$g1h$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
"I would love to see Mail become more a power user app adding the ability to Flag for followup. Not the Flag we have now which is only a filter, but more like Outlook so that I can Flag an email like a task and give it a date to remind me."

Nashton
Mac Mail is an abysmal fail. Can't handle IMAP and POP accounts combined, always asks for passwords (Keychain issue, probably).

Wow, I think you broke the Most Incorrect Statements In One Sentence in csma! Congratulations!

Went to TB and will never look back.

No one is missing you :)

Laszlo Lebrun
"shame on apple for making it impossible to efficiently use screen real estate (as i used to able to do in Snow Leopard) in a product they sold me that marketed itself as increasing my screen real estate."

Nashton
That is why Macs are an abysmal failure. Stuck at whatever % of market share and falling.

~s/falling/rising/;

-- Sandman[.net]