Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date05/03/2013 09:29 (05/03/2013 09:29)
Message-ID<klvp05$pa7$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowupsSandman (3m) > Laszlo Lebrun

On 5/3/13 9:21 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <klvo10$lto$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 5/3/13 9:00 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Being seen as a fool by someone like you is the best endorsement one can get.

Laszlo Lebrun
Don't worry, sit down and relax. You have done a good job! If this is your achievement, it will be over-performed thousand times...

Sandman
I miss the real trolls... :(

Why can't we have any good trolls? Why are we stuck with underperforming idiots like Michel and Michael??

:(

...you mean some really convenient trolls, who don't slap you each time? You ought to practice a bit more tennis, you can't even return every third ball correctly.

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)