Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-BB551B.07161504052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (1h & 17m) > Sandman

In article <km0kvm$pp2$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Sandman
Of course - since you can't substantiate that claim of yours. You were lying.

Laszlo Lebrun
Insults again.

Sandman
Why are facts insulting to you?

Laszlo Lebrun
What you are calling facts...

That you're not trustworthy.

Upon what exactly were I supposedly lying?

Sandman
That I had made a claim that I hadn't substantiated.

Laszlo Lebrun
You refused to substantiate it, Alan did it.

What *CLAIM* of *MINE* is the word *IT* in your sentence referring to? You are *LYING* yet *AGAIN* now, Michel. You have FAILED to show what supposed claim I have made that I have failed to substantiate.

Quote it, or continue to be a liar. I think it's too late for you to be just a mistaken idiot. Now you're outright lying.

It's a simple enough question - what is the CLAIM I made that you are in reference to above that I have not substantiated? Links, please.

-- Sandman[.net]

Laszlo Lebrun (1h & 17m) > Sandman