Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-35837A.09330803052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsLaszlo Lebrun (6m) > Sandman

In article <klvp05$pa7$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
...you mean some really convenient trolls, who don't slap you each time?

No, I mean some real trolls, that have a coherent line, intelligence enough to actually form a cohesive argument. Someone that ISN'T just slapped around silly because he can't understand English, or isn't knowledgable enough about computers to understand the topics he is trying to participate in.

Granted, Edwin wasn't very knowledgable about computers, but he picked a line and worked it hard. And the line was rarely "the most stupid posts I can make" as is the case with you guys.

You ought to practice a bit more tennis, you can't even return every third ball correctly.

See what I mean? No effort, no real content.

-- Sandman[.net]