Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date05/03/2013 12:40 (05/03/2013 12:40)
Message-ID<km0471$1qe$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowupsSandman (15m) > Laszlo Lebrun

On 03.05.2013 10:55, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <klvtp7$b20$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 03.05.2013 10:35, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
And doesn't understand, due to his inability to read and parse English, that smart folders in OSX is what gives the user the ability to "filter the view for unread messages",

Laszlo Lebrun
I am still waiting for you to demonstrate that.

Sandman
Which is why I am making fun of you, because you've had eight years to familiarize yourself with smart folders, and yet have managed to completely miss it.

I did not miss anything. I'm not using OSX mail, nor have I pretended there is no way to do it. I just expect you, as a well educated person to give an example of , what YOU pretended.

Laszlo Lebrun 05/03/2013 08:17:22 AM <klvkpj$7tq$3@tota-refugium.de>

"I mean why can't you get it yourself?"

If you tell me with which exact words you (or someone else) made this demonstration available on the internet i'd be happy to google for it. Currently I get tons of unsolved cases for this very frequently asked question, and have an expert availble to ask: you.

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)