Re: The Most Advanced OS of...

Sandman
SubjectRe: The Most Advanced OS of the World...
Message-ID<mr-330BD2.17162403052013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun

In article <km0k0s$mmo$1@tota-refugium.de>, Laszlo Lebrun <lazlo_lebrun@laszlomail.com>wrote:

Sandman
Michel: <long list of quotes> Sandman: Who are you quoting? Michel: Individuals complaining about their OSX. Alan: Let's see the source or sources Michel: Why? Sandman: Because you're not trustworthy. Michel: and you are unable to Google for it before making a fool of yourself?

Laszlo Lebrun
Everyone with a minimum of common sense would have verified by himself with Google (that's so easy) before openly declaring someone "not trustworthy", which is a bad insult.

Hahaha. Maybe you shouldn't lie so much if you don't want to be called on it?

Your latest lie:

<km0a9a$lpk$1@tota-refugium.de> "I [..] am not the fool, who left his claim unsubstantiated after having been repetitively begged to"

Claiming that I have made a claim that I have not substantiated, which of course is false. It could be a mistake on your part had it not been for the fact that I have asked repeatedly what claim you think you are in reference to, giving you the opportunity to either admit your mistake or substantiate the claim - you failed to do both and continued to claim that I had not substantiated a claim, which of course was still incorrect.

-- Sandman[.net]