Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromAlan Baker
Date11/10/2012 01:07 (11/09/2012 16:07)
Message-ID<alangbaker-520A50.16072009112012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsSteve de Mena (15m) > Alan Baker

In article <y7KdnYw9rdJfBADNnZ2dnUVZ5gWdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 11/6/12 11:54 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

This was discussion on USB 3.0 hubs, not Firewire.

Alan Baker
You made it about Firewire, Steve:

"On my Mac Pro the built-in Firewire ports (front and back) did not work correctly with my Avid 003R (Pro Tools) device. I had to get a 3rd party PCIe card."

Not me.

Steve de Mena
Not me either.

Steve: that most certainly was you.

"On my Mac Pro the built-in Firewire ports (front and back) did not work correctly with my Avid 003R (Pro Tools) device. I had to get a 3rd party PCIe card."

You said that.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook