Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

FDK
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromFDK
Date11/16/2012 13:22 (11/16/2012 07:22)
Message-ID<k85b5f$1fe$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (14m) > FDK

"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-838C82.19542615112012@News.Individual.NET...

In article <k8312o$g5d$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
Does ANYONE know of a USB 3.0 HUB that actually works with a Retina Mac Book Pro??

Sandman
I don't as I don't own nor will I ever buy another Mac. But just to make a comment on your post, a little off the cuff, so to speak, the people that have devoted their lives to advocate a huge juggernaut such as Apple (as if there were a dearth of causes to focus upon) have no such problems. When their FW, USB 3 or anything you can connect to a Mac doesn't work, the close their eyes, plug their ears and sing "lalalalala."

Only problem is to get stupid fanboys like you to cough up some examples of this happening. Liars need vivid imaginations, I suppose.

So how did you make out with your keyboard problem? At last count you were breaking your ass for 6 days trying to get it to work.

Does it have something to do with "intuitive" or "just works"? Or was it an MS issue?

Sandman (14m) > FDK