Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Nashton
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromNashton
Date11/04/2012 11:50 (11/04/2012 06:50)
Message-ID<k75ha6$hjg$5@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsJustin

On 12-11-03 9:56 PM, Justin wrote:

Justin
Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <k749vs$4de$2@dont-email.me>, Justin <justin@nobecauseihatespam.edu>wrote:

Justin
On 11/3/12 7:16 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <k7430g$qde$5@dont-email.me>, Justin <justin@nobecauseihatespam.edu>wrote:

Justin
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 14:41:55 -0500, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <k73rhh$dq0$7@dont-email.me>, Justin <justin@nobecauseihatespam.edu>wrote:

I'm not sure if he is using that particular one.

Justin
OK... just checked up on it. There's a crack out there that allows it to run without the dumbass dongle. Since he already paid for the software it is his right to be able to use it.

Lloyd
No it isn't. Owning a legal copy gives you no rights to a cracked version.

Justin
If he paid for the software he paid for the right to use it. Do you agree?

Alan Baker
He paid for the rights to use it under the terms by which it was licensed to him.

Justin
and if it is discovered the license is unfair after the purchase, he is within his moral rights to use the software. He bought it, he can use it. It really is that simple.

I have to agree with the University drop-out, here. Justin, seriously, you're dumber than a rock.