Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Snit
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
Message-ID<CCCEB4F7.F54B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 11/18/12 3:30 PM, in article mr-E699E6.23303818112012@News.Individual.NET, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net> wrote:

Sandman
In article <k8an6s$j8f$1@dont-email.me>, "FDK" <fdk@aol.com>wrote:

FDK
"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-AB9BAD.11410918112012@News.Individual.NET...

In article <k88rfh$evk$1@dont-email.me>, "FDK" <fdk@aol.com>wrote:

You must be an impressive figure, 127 kilos x 165 cm. high, and your BO must knock people off their feet.

Haven't been to the gym as much as I'd like to in the last 6 months, so I'm down to about 97kg for my 195cm. About two heads taller than you. But then again, you are in a wheelchair, so...

Sandman
Yeah ........ yaaawn.............impressive.

To whom?

FDK
No one.

Sandman
This is pretty standard here in Sweden, nothing impressive about it.

FDK
Yeah ......yaaaaaawnnnnnn........ a race of self proclaimed supermen. Do they also avoid bathing, like you?

Sandman
Sure there are cripples here just like you, but even they can kick any american ass you can think of.

FDK
"Sandman" the Scandinavian keyboard warrior!!!! Keep barking at the moon "Sandy".

Sandman
916 Michael: 0

He just can't stop biting. Way too easy. Why can't we get any real trolls in csma anymore??

Can't stop biting... you just admitted to being the troll.

-- "But I have never, ever even run a Linux server and I don't even want to; it's not what I'm interested in. I'm more of a desktop guy." -- Linus Torvalds