Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Nashton
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromNashton
Date11/15/2012 13:38 (11/15/2012 08:38)
Message-ID<k82np5$n97$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsSteve de Mena

On 12-11-10 7:59 AM, Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 11/9/12 7:20 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <47Cdnb2L05pYXQDNnZ2dnUVZ5tqdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 11/9/12 4:25 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

nothing to quite, off topic post

Steve

Alan Baker
Again:

When it suits you in your never-ending desire to slam Apple, off-topic posts about Firewire were fine...

Steve de Mena
Documenting actual issues, which someone else initiated, is "slamming Apple"?

Thanks for the USB 3.0 hub tips for my 15" Retina MacBook Pro, will help me a lot.

Steve

Alan couldn't handle Uni so he dropped out. Case closed.

He doesn't have any analytical skills, thinks that 3 clicks=1 and thinks that he has arrived because he owns a 20 year old girlie car.

Why bother with him? Did you actually think you were going to obtain any help/sympathy from a crowd that has nothing better to do than advocate for a for-profit company that has just lost its creative engine and is sinking faster than the Titanic?