Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Justin
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromJustin
Date11/03/2012 16:33 (11/03/2012 11:33)
Message-ID<k73rhh$dq0$7@dont-email.me>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsLloyd (4h & 8m) > Justin
Steve de Mena (9h & 16m)
Nashton (19h & 12m)

Steve de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
Anyone have any experience with any that work. All I read are horror stories and flaky performance with the ones out there.

Even a 4-port USB 2.0 hub from Belkin I have did not work. Would not see the Apple USB SuperDrive. Going on a trip 3rd week of December and no way can I get by with just two USB ports. (My music software alone requires two dedicated USB copy protection dongles)

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I have the perfect solution, download all of your music without DRM like I have been doing since 1999. They're called "mp3." Then you can use whatever player you want, on any OS, copy them freely to multiple devices and not have to worry about USB dongles.

Lloyd (4h & 8m) > Justin
Steve de Mena (9h & 16m)
Nashton (19h & 12m)