Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromAlan Baker
Date11/04/2012 03:14 (11/03/2012 19:14)
Message-ID<alangbaker-79A146.19143803112012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsJustin
FollowupsJustin (15h & 43m) > Alan Baker

In article <k74ipj$inu$1@dont-email.me>, Justin <justin@nobecauseihatespam.edu>wrote:

Justin
If you write it to work properly and don't intentionally design flaws like using an external piece of shit that

can

fail at any moment, it won't be an issue.

Alan Baker
If I write it, I get to decide what "properly" means.

The only decision you get is whether or not to buy it

Justin
under the terms I

Alan Baker
offer.

Justin
When you write/offer/act like a douchebag, expect to be treated as such. Nobody in the industry uses hardware dongles anymore.

That may be true--although from the links and information posted by Steve, I don't think you've got your facts right...

...but assuming it is, that would be because people voted with their DOLLARS by not buying software that requires them.

But that doesn't translate in you being allowed to steal my software because you don't think that my requiring a dongle is FAIR.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook

Justin (15h & 43m) > Alan Baker