Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
Message-ID<mr-AB9BAD.11410918112012@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFDK
FollowupsFDK (2h & 37m) > Sandman

In article <k88rfh$evk$1@dont-email.me>, "FDK" <fdk@aol.com>wrote:

Sandman
You must be an impressive figure, 127 kilos x 165 cm. high, and your BO must knock people off their feet.

Haven't been to the gym as much as I'd like to in the last 6 months, so I'm down to about 97kg for my 195cm. About two heads taller than you. But then again, you are in a wheelchair, so...

FDK
Yeah ........ yaaawn.............impressive.

To whom? This is pretty standard here in Sweden, nothing impressive about it. Sure there are cripples here just like you, but even they can kick any american ass you can think of.

-- Sandman[.net]

FDK (2h & 37m) > Sandman