Re: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK ...

Steve de Mena
SubjectRe: USB 3.0 hubs that WORK on a new 15" Retina MacBook Pro
FromSteve de Mena
Date11/10/2012 01:03 (11/09/2012 16:03)
Message-ID<y7KdnYw9rdJfBADNnZ2dnUVZ5gWdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (4m) > Steve de Mena

On 11/6/12 11:54 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Steve de Mena
This was discussion on USB 3.0 hubs, not Firewire.

Alan Baker
You made it about Firewire, Steve:

"On my Mac Pro the built-in Firewire ports (front and back) did not work correctly with my Avid 003R (Pro Tools) device. I had to get a 3rd party PCIe card."

Not me.

Not me either.

Steve de Mena
I've tried multiple hubs and cables.

Don't think I got a single post in this thread that even remotely addressed my query.

Alan Baker
Perhaps you should consider why that might be...

I did. No one here uses their Macs in a high-performance manner and/or don't have newer Macs like the 15" Retina MacBook Pro.

Steve