Re: Playbook 2.0

Nashton
SubjectRe: Playbook 2.0
FromNashton
Date02/27/2012 12:43 (02/27/2012 07:43)
Message-ID<jifq9s$u25$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsDevil Coffee

On 12-02-26 8:54 PM, Devil Coffee wrote:

KDT
And it still doesn't support RIM's BES...only ActiveSync.

Nashton
And the iPad won't play anything related to Flash, a real technology, used by the majority of web sites.

HTH, fanguuurl

Devil Coffee
And Adobe has discontinued Flash for mobile devices. This means no Flash for Android/etc anymore, beyond the now abandoned version sitting in the Google Market.

And we all know that websites don't use Flash any longer. It virtually disappeared when Jobs said that his idevices wouldn't support it...not.

I still remember the good ol' days, when Flash was just some annoying plugin you had to go download. I didn't realize that it's now critical to the internet as a whole. *eyeroll*

There seems to be many things you're incapable of realizing.