Re: Playbook 2.0

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Playbook 2.0
FromAlan Baker
Date02/25/2012 21:14 (02/25/2012 12:14)
Message-ID<alangbaker-5C1C17.12141425022012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton

In article <jibe6k$hnd$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
On 12-02-25 7:26 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article<jiag7r$7cc$2@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton<nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
On 12-02-24 5:47 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Feb 24, 7:15 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
And the iPad won't play anything related to Flash, a real technology, used by the majority of web sites.

-hh
Even setting aside the observation that many websites have developed flash-free mobile sites, the claim that the iPad won't run flash is only correct when one purposefully chooses to constrain to just Apple's original OEM software.

Nashton
You're not only a windbag, not only are you confused, you've completely gone off the deep end.

Alan Baker
No.

He's right.

You're wrong.

It really is that simple.

Nashton
Let me respond to the salient parts of your post:

Nicolas, you're going all Edwin.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook