Re: Playbook 2.0

ed
SubjectRe: Playbook 2.0
Fromed
Date02/27/2012 02:30 (02/26/2012 17:30)
Message-ID<2483748.2823.1330306231647.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynbo36>
FollowsDevil Coffee
Followups-hh (11h & 17m) > ed
KDT (1d, 4h & 9m) > ed
KDT (1d, 4h & 11m)

On Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:54:33 PM UTC-8, Devil Coffee wrote:

And it still doesn't support RIM's BES...only ActiveSync.

Nashton
And the iPad won't play anything related to Flash, a real technology, used by the majority of web sites.

HTH, fanguuurl

Devil Coffee
And Adobe has discontinued Flash for mobile devices. This means no Flash for Android/etc anymore, beyond the now abandoned version sitting in the Google Market.

Flash 11 for android was updaed a whopping 11 days ago.

I still remember the good ol' days, when Flash was just some annoying plugin you had to go download. I didn't realize that it's now critical to the internet as a whole. *eyeroll*

On Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:54:33 PM UTC-8, Devil Coffee wrote:

And it still doesn't support RIM's BES...only ActiveSync.

Nashton
And the iPad won't play anything related to Flash, a real technology, used by the majority of web sites.

HTH, fanguuurl

Devil Coffee
And Adobe has discontinued Flash for mobile devices. This means no Flash for Android/etc anymore, beyond the now abandoned version sitting in the Google Market.

I still remember the good ol' days, when Flash was just some annoying plugin you had to go download. I didn't realize that it's now critical to the internet as a whole. *eyeroll*

-hh (11h & 17m) > ed
KDT (1d, 4h & 9m) > ed
KDT (1d, 4h & 11m)