Re: Playbook 2.0

KDT
SubjectRe: Playbook 2.0
FromKDT
Date02/29/2012 19:35 (02/29/2012 10:35)
Message-ID<d1a02b96-f754-4b58-b71a-ff179a17c59e@k24g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
Followsed
Followupsed (33m) > KDT

On Feb 29, 1:23=A0pm, ed <n...@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:52:42 AM UTC-8, KDT wrote:

KDT
So simple question. =A0Is Adobe's Flash supported on Google's latest browser for Android that they recently showed off? =A0Is that a bug? =

=A0Do

you think they will fix it?

ed
no, no, and no. =A0that, of course, has nothing to do with whether flash =

on android is sunseted though.

So Flash not working is not a bug? You claimed that it was still being supported. So how is not fixing a major show stopper like "not working" not a bug? As a user, if I buy the Google-approved flagship phone and run Google's hyped new browser and Adobe is still supporting Flash on Android, shouldn't I expect Flash to be able to run? Or do I need to run two separate browsers - one for Flash and one to get all of the Google Chrome goodness?

But of course, Android isn't fragmented --- not even on the same device.....

ed (33m) > KDT