Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromDarthGumby
Date11/15/2001 10:49 (11/15/2001 04:49)
Message-ID<01u6vtstt9qipm1omc7trcscros72iiuap@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsGalactic Boobies

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:29:13 GMT, Galactic Boobies telepathically conveyed:

Galactic Boobies
"DarthGumby" <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote in message

DarthGumby
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:40:26 GMT, Rainbow Heron telepathically conveyed:

Rainbow Heron
I'll go hide in the garage...

DarthGumby
Lock the doors!

Rainbow Heron
<RH locks the doors and hides in cupboard under sink, clutching a plunger for a weapon and a stash of chapeux>

If that x-rayed health nut gets anywhere near me I'm pelting him with a few of Aunt Harriet's Magic Hats!!

DarthGumby
<alt. .sig puts the drain plug in the sink so Slim can't sneak through the pipes.>

Rainbow Heron
<RH gets bottles of ammonia, rubbing alcohol, salt, and vinegar and fills squirt guns with them>

DarthGumby
<alt. .sig offers RH some furniture polish it found behind the drainpipe>

Galactic Boobies
Hey! This sounds like my secret recipe for salad dressing! *Jade shuts up too late*

<DG tries to induce vomiting, but finds the lettuce had quite a nice aftertaste>

Rainbow Heron
Those damn Magic Hats...a second grader's OTHER worst nightmare.

DarthGumby
*shudder*

Rainbow Heron
LOL!!!

I can't believe someone else remembers that!

DarthGumby
I think I had one... I know I had a pilgrim hat. *curls up in ball and tries to block out memories*

<sig. pings marbles off DG and shouts "get out of the circle, you big lunk!">

Rainbow Heron
-Rainbow Heron (sig wasn't around back then)

I wonder where she would have gone if she had put on a bucket, a toothpaste cap, or a salad bowl.

DarthGumby
<DG puts basket on head, securing the handle under its chin and waits to be transported to a magical land>

Galactic Boobies
*Jade enters. Sees scariness and unwarranted hat changing and tippee toes out quietly*

You don't want to try on the paper-plate-gift-ribbon bonnet?

Jade

DG

Please tell me someone else's mom wore those things at showers?