Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Rimrunner
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromRimrunner
Date11/10/2001 00:56 (11/09/2001 23:56)
Message-ID<slrn9uor8h.6ui.rimrun@drizzle.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsÇheetah!
FollowupsÇheetah! (49m) > Rimrunner

On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 12:07:02 -0700, ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote:

Çheetah!
Note: some of these conversions are not only accurate, but damned funny if you can imagine the particular star with that Hobbit name..

Daniel Olin Miller

[snipped list]

Dude, I don't know what's more disturbing--the appropriateness of many of those conversions, or the fact that you know that many pornstar names.

-g, someday, i must introduce you to dave -- Murder of Crows @ http://www.murderofcrows.net NEXT SHOW: Fri Nov 30 @ Hurricane Cafe, Seattle, WA w/ 6fg "I can't help but think everybody involved would feel a whole lot better if the concepts of love at first sight, instant chemistry and 'the one' were expunged from the collective cultural brain." -- Carolyn Hax