Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Bill Anderson
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromBill Anderson
Date11/10/2001 14:02 (11/10/2001 08:02)
Message-ID<3BED2558.8E275A7F@yahoo.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRainbow Heron
FollowupsRainbow Heron (18h & 34m)

Rainbow Heron wrote:

Rainbow Heron
On 9 Nov 2001 07:55:10 -0800, billanderson@my-deja.com (Bill Anderson) wrote:

Bill Anderson
Todo Knotwise of Michel Delving? I don't THINK so! And William Anderson becomes Bungo Knotwise of Michel Delving. This is ENTIRELY unsatisfactory. Those Hobbits are weird little creatures. And Roy, even if I spell it "AndersEn" it comes out "Michel Delving."

Rainbow Heron
According to my birth certificate, I'd be "Rosie-Posie Knotwise of Michel Delving" and "Daisy Knotwise of Michel Delving" would be the name I prefer.

I even put my parents' names in, so I think it's pretty given that Anderson in *any* incarnation = "Knotwise of Michel Delving".

It's just that Michel Delving sounds like one of Elizabeth Taylor's husbands or something. I don't like it.

Bill "Michel Row The Boat Ashore" Anderson

Rainbow Heron (18h & 34m)