Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Bill Anderson
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromBill Anderson
Date11/09/2001 16:55 (11/09/2001 07:55)
Message-ID<f90a1aa1.0111090755.badaba7@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby
FollowupsRainbow Heron (13h & 38m) > Bill Anderson

DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote in message news:<brmmutocgijlmqike4h7ckbh57pr069khu@4ax.com>...

DarthGumby
I'm sure there are many among us who'll dig this. :)

http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

Todo Knotwise of Michel Delving? I don't THINK so! And William Anderson becomes Bungo Knotwise of Michel Delving. This is ENTIRELY unsatisfactory. Those Hobbits are weird little creatures. And Roy, even if I spell it "AndersEn" it comes out "Michel Delving."

Yeah, yeah, I know: The administrative capital of the Shire, translation is "Large Excavation." So I guess that makes me a hole in the ground.

Bill "Sound like the first sentence of a book" Anderson