Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromDarthGumby
Date11/13/2001 06:18 (11/13/2001 00:18)
Message-ID<ce31vt885js5h4gg50rmvn7nc1uf6vmnpf@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:55:21 +0800, C'Pi telepathically conveyed:

DarthGumby
http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

C'Pi
Just call me...

Olo Loamsdown of Deephallow

Or don't. I don't really care.

C'Pi Who's Hobbit name is Fard Goodbody of Brockenborings (I'm not joking)

DarthGumby
Slim Goodbody's long-lost third cousin's niece's brother?

I need to ask you to do something next time you see Slim... it involves peroxide.

C'Pi
Uh...I don't think I'll be visiting Slim anytime soon.

I can't say I blame you.

He's... different. And not in a good way.

C'Pi

DG

Today was the first time I met someone with ultra B.O.! I really could have continued to live without that experience, but hey!