Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

ObeeKris
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromObeeKris
Date11/12/2001 07:45 (11/11/2001 22:45)
Message-ID<22f6e2db.0111112245.1da4a652@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby
FollowupsÇheetah! (6h & 26m)
DarthGumby (21h & 39m) > ObeeKris
Celaeno (1d, 17h & 19m)

DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote

DarthGumby
http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

Gumby AKA a Chubb of Deephollow o_O

In a fit of boredom, I decided to try throwing a few Star Wars names thru this thing:

Anakin Skywalker = Popo Sandybanks Luke Skywalker = Dimple Sandybanks Shmi Skywalker = Prisca Sandybanks Darth Vader = Mungo Burrows Darth Maul = Mungo Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern Darth Sidious = Mungo Bramble of Willowbottom Mace Windu = Ferdirand Bramble of Willowbottom QuiGon Jinn = Hob Brandybuck of Buckland ObiWan Kenobi = Berilac Deepdelver of Brockenborings Ben Kenobi = Todo Deepdelver of Brockenborings Han Solo = Posco Danderfluff Leia Organa = Ruby Goldworthy of Michel Delving JarJar Binks = Porto Boffin of Needlehole George Lucas = Ponto Boffin of Whitfurrows

Ferdirand Tighfield of Tookbank I find the last 2 particularly disturbing.