Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Rainbow Heron
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromRainbow Heron
Date11/13/2001 21:40 (11/13/2001 21:40)
Message-ID<3bf1707e.722500237@nntp.ftc-i.net>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsDarthGumby
FollowupsDarthGumby (7h & 4m)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:21:32 -0500, DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote:

DarthGumby
Slim Goodbody's

Rainbow Heron
Oh no...a second grader's nightmare...

<flashback>

AAAAAAHHH! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

DarthGumby
<DG throws gallon of peroxide at spectral health guru, shouting "be gone, Slim!">

Rainbow Heron
<since Slim already has no outer skin, the peroxide instead *puts* outer skin ON Slim!>

Oops...that's worse! <hides eyes and runs away screaming>

DarthGumby
ARGH! He's flaking! Run!

<RH runs and throws bottles of Head and Shoulders shampoo -as opposed to real poo?- back at Slim, hoping to hit him>

Rainbow Heron
(sig is hiding under the bed)

DarthGumby
<DG's .sigs join them, positioning a potted plant in front of the bed so Goodbody will never suspect.>

Rainbow Heron
<ng sig notices there's a bag of marbles under the bed, and begins to strategically roll a few out into the room just as footsteps are heard>

DarthGumby
<.sig bets on ng sig's marble-knocking-around skill>

<ng sig uses a Micro Machine DS2 as the masher>

Rainbow Heron
I'll go hide in the garage...

DarthGumby
Lock the doors!

Rainbow Heron
<RH locks the doors and hides in cupboard under sink, clutching a plunger for a weapon and a stash of chapeux>

If that x-rayed health nut gets anywhere near me I'm pelting him with a few of Aunt Harriet's Magic Hats!!

DarthGumby
<alt. .sig puts the drain plug in the sink so Slim can't sneak through the pipes.>

<RH gets bottles of ammonia, rubbing alcohol, salt, and vinegar and fills squirt guns with them>

<DG is busy laughing and rolling on the floor>

<ng sig asks if the marbles on the floor, amoung which DG is rolling, belong to it and if it lost them earlier>

Rainbow Heron
(sig, RH/Alice, & Pokemon are SOOOO happy that DG & .sigs are back!!!)

DarthGumby
<.sigs happily shout "so are we!" and DG holds up a bag of fresh lemons>

<RH cooks up some lemon maragne pie>

Rainbow Heron
Those damn Magic Hats...a second grader's OTHER worst nightmare.

DarthGumby
*shudder*

LOL!!!

I can't believe someone else remembers that!

-Rainbow Heron (sig wasn't around back then)

I wonder where she would have gone if she had put on a bucket, a toothpaste cap, or a salad bowl. =========================================http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

DarthGumby (7h & 4m)