Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromÇheetah!
Date11/10/2001 01:45 (11/09/2001 17:45)
Message-ID<3BEC788D.95D7940C@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner
FollowupsRimrunner (27m) > Çheetah!

Rimrunner wrote:

Rimrunner
?heetah! wrote:

Çheetah!
Note: some of these conversions are not only accurate, but damned funny if you can imagine the particular star with that Hobbit name..

Daniel Olin Miller
=================>>Hobbit Porn Stars! =================

Rimrunner
[snipped list]

Dude, I don't know what's more disturbing--the appropriateness of many of those conversions, or the fact that you know that many pornstar names.

I've met quite a few of these stars over the years, hell - I even talked with Peter North one time when I had gone up to the hot springs on the Verde River near Fossil Creek one summer, it was interesting..

That dude has got *balls* (I mean figuratively, we already know that he's got them physically), as he would go for hikes in the buff among all the Ironwood, Catclaw & other high-desert shrubs in that area without worrying about getting a sensitive part "snagged" on the numerous thorns.. sheesh!

(Me, I was worried about getting caught on the hooks of fishermen on the river, I wouldn't even consider hiking around the foilage around there!)

And for all the names I named, I couldn't remember a whole lot more at that time, I was drawing a blank on many other names...

someday, i must introduce you to dave

Dave? A friend? Or a screen performer? =)

Daniel Olin Miller
--->?heetus Maximus!

Rimrunner

"Anyone who consults a shrink, should have their head examined..." -- Robert Anson Heinlein --