Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromÇheetah!
Date11/13/2001 01:25 (11/12/2001 17:25)
Message-ID<3BF06869.DB4F3FA0@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsCelaeno

Celaeno wrote:

Celaeno
You will not evade me, Daniel Olin Miller <dmille15@ecn.purdue.edu>:

Daniel Olin Miller
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Celaeno wrote:

Celaeno
You will not evade me, rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com (Rimrunner):

Rimrunner
On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 23:28:42 -0500, DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote:

DarthGumby
I'm sure there are many among us who'll dig this. :)

http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

Rimrunner
"Sweetpea Bramble of Willowbottom"???

Celaeno
I am Goldie Broadbelt of Buckland, and the Sithwar Goddess is Berylla Grubb of Little Delving.

Daniel Olin Miller
How much of "Sith War Goddess" is the first or last name?

Celaeno
The Sithwar Goddess spelling isn't a typo. Damn thing wouldn't take multiple first names or the real first letter in my last name. Had to use an O (wonder if Oe would have given a different name?)

Daniel Olin Miller
"Armchair Empress" comes out Lobelia Loamsdown. No place name to go with.

Celaeno
At least it's not Sackville-Baggins...

Onion ring to rule them all, onion ring to find them, onion ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them..

--->?heetus Maximus!

Mussst find taglinesss for my precioussss