Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Wes Hutchings
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromWes Hutchings
Date11/14/2001 17:20 (11/14/2001 08:20)
Message-ID<B817D9B3.C4A4%yyrkoon@cwnet.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsM. Harris
FollowupsM. Harris (7h & 24m) > Wes Hutchings

M. Harris
From: M. Harris <mharris@MAPSONcliffhanger.com> Organization: Jedi Council Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:16:38 GMT Subject: Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:29:04 -0800 : Wes Hutchings says...

Skuzz
No, you're Longo Grubb of Little Delving . What did you enter to get a name like THAT?

M. Harris
[high-pitched shriek!]

I'm Tigerlily Grubb of Little Delving. Wes... is my BROTHER?!

Daniel Olin Miller
Or your husband <shudder>.

Wes Hutchings
What a revolting development. wes

M. Harris
Now, now, poopsy-pie. You know you love to brush hairy toes.

An Entwife of of 3,000 years Was enthralled with a Hobbit named Peers The Hobbit tis said Would shove in his head And vomit while wiggling his ears

I envy that that Hobbits position over the one you've just described and get the fuck away from my feet.

wes