Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Çheetah!
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromÇheetah!
Date11/10/2001 02:47 (11/09/2001 18:47)
Message-ID<3BEC8737.19EEFA77@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner
FollowupsRimrunner (4m) > Çheetah!

Rimrunner wrote:

Rimrunner
On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:45:01 -0700, ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote:

Çheetah!
Rimrunner wrote:

Rimrunner
[snip]

someday, i must introduce you to dave

Çheetah!
Dave? A friend? Or a screen performer? =)

Rimrunner
Guitarist. Every year, when I ask him what he wants for Christmas, he says "porn".

Now, this is difficult, because I've seen, hmm, maybe four, five porn films in my entire life.

Get him a gift certificate to "The Castle" adult boutiques.. It's a good bet that Seattle has at least one..

Better yet, take him shopping there..

These are not the seedy porn-shops of the 70's, there is a lot of neat & interesting things to shop for there, including clothing & gift items, they're definitely an "open" atmosphere in there, also there are usually sections for specific interests, and rows & rows of porn videos in many price ranges divided by interest, such as straight, gay, bisexual, interracial, amateur, hardcore, jaded, etc., and the experience is WORTH the hours one can spend in there "browsing"...

The condom & lubricant sections alone are mind-boggling.. It's amazing all the different things that are out on the market.. And if you like watching people visiting a mall, it's MUCH more fun watching couple of all kinds shopping,, =)

-g, so last year i got him the nice limited edition of 'from hell' instead

Just take him shopping at the Castle.. Even if you don't give him a gift, the experience alone will please him all to hell.. trust me!

--->?heetus Maximus!

No, I'm not suggesting anything OTHER than shopping, BTW...