Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

Rimrunner
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromRimrunner
Date11/10/2001 02:52 (11/10/2001 01:52)
Message-ID<slrn9up22r.vq1.rimrun@drizzle.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsÇheetah!
FollowupsÇheetah! (44m)

On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:47:35 -0700, ?heetah! <rabidhoojib@NOSPAMmailandnews.com>wrote:

[snip]

Çheetah!
Get him a gift certificate to "The Castle" adult boutiques.. It's a good bet that Seattle has at least one..

I think it's in Renton. Every so often, someone protests.

The condom & lubricant sections alone are mind-boggling.. It's amazing all the different things that are out on the market.. And if you like watching people visiting a mall, it's MUCH more fun watching couple of all kinds shopping,, =)

Hey, I prefer to support local small businesses, which is why I go to Toys in Babeland. Besides, they have a cooler name. Not much porn, though.

Taking him shopping would work if our shopping styles weren't fundamentally incompatible. It's bad enough trailing Erik through the Bon Marche. (French-speaking readers take note, this is a high-end Seattle-area department store. I too find this amusing.)

-g, a gift certificate, though, isn't a bad idea -- Murder of Crows @ http://www.murderofcrows.net NEXT SHOW: Fri Nov 30 @ Hurricane Cafe, Seattle, WA w/ 6fg "I can't help but think everybody involved would feel a whole lot better if the concepts of love at first sight, instant chemistry and 'the one' were expunged from the collective cultural brain." -- Carolyn Hax