Re: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name G...

DarthGumby
SubjectRe: [OT] LOTR Hobbit Name Generator
FromDarthGumby
Date11/13/2001 05:24 (11/12/2001 23:24)
Message-ID<q181vt40nvgag792p778dmc5ukq74pd20f@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsObeeKris
FollowupsÇheetah! (38m) > DarthGumby
ObeeKris (17h & 28m)

On 11 Nov 2001 22:45:31 -0800, ObeeKris telepathically conveyed:

ObeeKris
DarthGumby <DarthMyHelmetGumby@hotmail.com>wrote

DarthGumby
http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

Gumby AKA a Chubb of Deephollow o_O

ObeeKris
In a fit of boredom, I decided to try throwing a few Star Wars names thru this thing:

Anakin Skywalker = Popo Sandybanks Luke Skywalker = Dimple Sandybanks Shmi Skywalker = Prisca Sandybanks Darth Vader = Mungo Burrows Darth Maul = Mungo Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern Darth Sidious = Mungo Bramble of Willowbottom Mace Windu = Ferdirand Bramble of Willowbottom QuiGon Jinn = Hob Brandybuck of Buckland ObiWan Kenobi = Berilac Deepdelver of Brockenborings Ben Kenobi = Todo Deepdelver of Brockenborings Han Solo = Posco Danderfluff Leia Organa = Ruby Goldworthy of Michel Delving JarJar Binks = Porto Boffin of Needlehole George Lucas = Ponto Boffin of Whitfurrows

Ferdirand Tighfield of Tookbank I find the last 2 particularly disturbing.

Only the last 2? :)

"I'm Dimple Sandybanks, I'm here to rescue you!"

"Who?!"

"I'm here with Todo Deepdelver of Brockenborings!"

"Todo Deepdelver of Brockenborings!? Where is he?!"

DG

Çheetah! (38m) > DarthGumby
ObeeKris (17h & 28m)