Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

ed
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
Fromed
Date03/26/2012 23:12 (03/26/2012 14:12)
Message-ID<28891829.159.1332796365040.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynko6>
FollowsAlan Baker
Followups-hh (2h & 3m) > ed

On Monday, March 26, 2012 1:21:59 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article=20 <17724968.78.1332792055720.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynlw24>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote: =20

ed
On Sunday, March 25, 2012 6:45:57 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

On Mar 25, 7:44=A0pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <11271714.1050.1332717880322.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbfy7>=

,

=A0ed <n...@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

On Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:26:31 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

On Mar 25, 3:39=A0pm, ed <n...@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

On Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:15:04 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:28=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-24 3:23 PM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 12:03 pm, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0wrote:

On 12-03-24 10:31 AM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 6:17 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0 =A0wrote:

On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past th=

em in=20

a low displacement 4 pot compact :^]

They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;)

SUV? =A0Well, there's YA sign of overcompensation.

I can recall my SUV days...

An unfounded opinion based on no data. =A0It was a Suburban=

with

optional engine upgrade, optional fuel tank, towing package=

, etc.=20

=A0It outclassed the Toyota of its day in every category...well, =

except=20

for fuel pump reliability :-)

so you were saying something about suv's and overcompensation=

but

you had one with the engine upgrade, tow package... =A0someth=

ing

you trying to admit there... =A0 =A0:)

Its called "right tool for the job", and when the job went away=

, so

did that class of vehicle.

Of course - everyone else is overcompensating but you, =A0you wer=

e just=20

being smart. =A0 ;D

Alan Baker
That actually is a possibility, isn't it?

=20 =20 I'll leave it up to Ed to commit to picking a date for when SUVs became a fad.

ed
=20 ah, i get it- you were one of the cool kids who had one before they wer=

e=20

popular, so it's ok that you had one. everyone who got one later is a=

=20

poseur, eh? :D

Alan Baker
=20 No.=20

pedantic, aren't you? ;P

Quite obviously, he had one when he NEEDED one.

quite obviously, the mention of a timeline for when it's a fad is something= he thinks is relevant, otherwise why bring it up, right? :P

ed
and no, for the record i don't have a suv. :D

-hh (2h & 3m) > ed