Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

james
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
Fromjames
Date03/23/2012 20:23 (03/23/2012 15:23)
Message-ID<jkiijo$761$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsMuahMan

"MuahMan" wrote in message news:29589670.0.1332522332132.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynbt34...

On Friday, March 23, 2012 1:49:06 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

MuahMan
Bless my family and friends! The asked me what I wanted for my 50th birthday and they all came through. I'm going to get a chance to fulfill a long time dream.

On June 11, I'll be at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to take the 3 day open wheel race driving course at the Skip Barber Racing School.

My girlfriend and I are going to turn it into a vacation, too: drive down from Vancouver on the preceding weekend, do the course (while the GF enjoys the Monterey Peninsula), then take a leisurely driving vacation back. A little of the wine country, a little of the coast highway... ...redwood forest.

It's going to be great.

:-)

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook

You can't drive for shit. I hope you crash, your car bursts into flames and you die.

Then what are we going to do? He's the best of the worst and fading fast. We're really down to the dregs now.

Lets face it; he's an asshole, but he's our asshole.