Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

-hh
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
From-hh
Date03/24/2012 19:23 (03/24/2012 11:23)
Message-ID<fdb8c905-7e5a-4df5-b22d-798e153a2112@i2g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton
Followups"threepac" (6h & 23m)
Nashton (8h & 4m) > -hh

On Mar 24, 12:03=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-24 10:31 AM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 6:17 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0wrote:

On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past them in a low displacement 4 pot compact :^]

They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;)

SUV? =A0Well, there's YA sign of overcompensation.

And an anemic/effeminate Miata can hardly go up a hill, let alone roar past anything.

Oh, I'm sure that a Miata can easily "roar past" an SUV that's run out of $5 gas...

Not mine ;)

Denial: an even louder sign of overcompensation.

I can recall my SUV days, particularly a camping trip out in Colorado, while following a Winnebago which was also towing a sedan:

Navigator: "Why don't you step on it to get around this Winnebago?" Driver: "I'm trying to."

Nav: "But you're still behind him and doing only ~20mph" Driver: "Yes, but it [the SUV] has been floored for the last ~10 minutes..."

Welcome to Wolf Creek Pass.

-hh

"threepac" (6h & 23m)
Nashton (8h & 4m) > -hh